Thursday, July 31, 2008

Snowbird

My sister Heidi and her family are town this week. We have been playing so much I have not had time to make any post. Here is the first acivity of many. We went to Snowbird to celebrate my nephew Trey's birthday. He turned 9 years old. At Snowbird we went on the Alpine Slide, zip line, rock climbing wall, and the tram. We had discount tickets for all day activity passes. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures.



I thought this was a cute picture of Devin and Caleb while we were waiting to get tickets.

Devin and I did the zip line but we did not get a picture. This is my sister and her husband.


Caleb loved the Alpine slide. He would get the the front of the line and say ready, set, go!!!




Everyone loved the rock climbing wall.

These are pictures of us at the top of the Tram. It is beautiful. The last picture is only part of the crew. I had a hard time getting everyone together.

2 comments:

Reese said...

What pretty pictures! I bet my kids would love to go there. We will have to plan a trip when we are out there sometime. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Alysha said...

I am trying to decide if I would be to big of a wuss to try the zip line-probably. it looks like you all had such a great time and I am so glad you got to see your sweet nieces and nephews again!
I cannot wait to see you and your mom-only a couple more weeks. :)