Hey guys, looks like you had a great time. I would love to take my kids to the fireworks there someday since they don't really do that around here. We are excited to see you in August!
Souns like you guys had a good time, we would loved to have been there with you! Isn't it crazy how BYUI has changed so much? You Devin me and jared should all going dancing there in aug!
I didn't even know you went to Idaho!! Looks like you had a blast though. We need to get together soon. I want to come visit and see your house again :) I'll call ya
What a fun trip! I didn't even know that Rexburg had their own temple-didn't we go to Idaho Falls Temple when we came to visit? It sounds like you are keeping busy, but I hope you can make some time to come and visit us in September with the other girls and hubbies. It would be SO MUCH FUN!
6 comments:
Hey guys, looks like you had a great time. I would love to take my kids to the fireworks there someday since they don't really do that around here. We are excited to see you in August!
Souns like you guys had a good time, we would loved to have been there with you! Isn't it crazy how BYUI has changed so much? You Devin me and jared should all going dancing there in aug!
I didn't even know you went to Idaho!! Looks like you had a blast though. We need to get together soon. I want to come visit and see your house again :) I'll call ya
Looks like so much fun! Lets hang out soon!
What a fun trip! I didn't even know that Rexburg had their own temple-didn't we go to Idaho Falls Temple when we came to visit?
It sounds like you are keeping busy, but I hope you can make some time to come and visit us in September with the other girls and hubbies. It would be SO MUCH FUN!
Julie found your blog on Cristy's and had to say "hi"! Congrats on getting married!! looks like you are happy and doing well!!
Hope you don't mind me checking in and seeing how you are!
Abby (clawson) Johnson
Post a Comment