Tuesday, July 15, 2008

American Idol Tour

Devin was given free American Idol Tour tickets at work! I was so excited. When we arrived at the E-Center we were among the many screaming teenage girls. I saw a few students as to be expected; however I don't think they expected to see me there. The entire event was crazy. When David Archuleta came on stage the crowd went wild. I have been to concerts before but I have never heard anything like this crowd. Of course I was screaming along with the other teenage girls. Devin expected as much from me knowing that I love High School Musical, Hannah Montana and all things teenie bopper. However, I was not as extreme as the girls sitting behind us, who apparently wanted to marry David Archuleta or die trying!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Julie! How fun! Chad and I weren't ever really into American Idol until this season. We watched a little of last year, but we didn't miss an episode this year. I love it!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Sounds like a blast Jules! We went to the concert last year and loved it! My mom and sis are going in SLC tonight!

Maquel said...

So fun! I'm glad that you like everything teenie bopper--it make me feel better about my secret 13-year-old obsessions.

Nicole M said...

Oh Jules!! I wish I was there with you. You kow I would TOTALLY be there with you screaming like a teenie bopper girl. We are SO in the closet teeni boppers!! I'll never forget secretly watching "the prince and me" in my room in our apartment at the Avenues, haha!! Love it. I'm so jealous, I bet it was so much fun.