Monday, July 7, 2008

To All the Ricks or BYUI Alumni

Pictures of Rexburg

Here is Devin standing in front of the new Spori building.

The beautiful Rexburg Temple. It is within walking distance of the campus.

We had to stop at Mill Hollow for desert.

What used to be Retrix. I am not sure what it is now, but Devin and I both spent many nights dancing in that building.


Construction at BYUI


This is in front of the MC. They are building a new auditorium.

This is another view of the new building, we are standing between the MC and the Library.

They are also adding on to the MC.

The inside still has the same furniture.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the updated pictures of Ricks. I totally forgot about Mill Hollow. That was the best place to get ice cream! It all seems so long ago....