Last week before my sister and her family went back to Arizona we had a fun filled day of Activities. It started at 6:00 a.m. and ended at midnight. It was quite the day. The day began with boating at 6:00 a.m. (so we could get the good water). Next we went to the Olympic park in Park City. One of our family friend's had a son that was jumping. There were professionals and students jumping off the ski jumps into a pool of water it was amazing. Here are some of the professionals.

After the Olympic Park we came home for a quick lunch and nap. Then we headed up to Cherry Hill (which was a big hit with the kido's). We stayed there unitl 8:00 then we headed up to Brigham City for my Dad's favorite restraunt, Maddox. We were there for quite a while waiting to get in so we did not leave until 10:30. Then we had a long drive home. It was a blast! I love spending time with my family. Thanks Mom and Dad for the great day.

After the Olympic Park we came home for a quick lunch and nap. Then we headed up to Cherry Hill (which was a big hit with the kido's). We stayed there unitl 8:00 then we headed up to Brigham City for my Dad's favorite restraunt, Maddox. We were there for quite a while waiting to get in so we did not leave until 10:30. Then we had a long drive home. It was a blast! I love spending time with my family. Thanks Mom and Dad for the great day.

2 comments:
You were in Brigham?? I am here too, we should have gotten together!! Oh well I will see you in a few days, I can't wait!!
Looks like so much fun! Our FAVORITE is Maddox as well! It is so yummy. I'm so excited we'll be doing a girls trip! Hope you're having a great time in Idaho...see you soon.
Post a Comment