One week ago Churchill Jr. High had spirit week! Some of the teachers dressed up so I decided it would be fun. My favorite day was nerd day.
Tuesday was nerd day. Wednesday was a blast from the past!
Thursday was prom day! Friday was spirit day!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Spirit Week
Posted by
Julie and Devin
at
7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You look absolutely adorable in every picture but my favorite is your blast from the past. You are a perfect match! I hope to see you soon-I will be in for Thanksgiving. :)
Haha, Jules those are the great pics! I'm so glad you got so into it. My favorite one is the Nerd Costume...hilarious!!
You had some great pictures! LOVED the blast from the past suit, where did you get that??? You also pulled off a pretty nerdy nerd! Nice job, I bet your students loved it! Hope to see you guys soon....xmas is coming!
I didn't know you taught at Churchill! I bet you are a great teacher! I love the outfits too :)
I Julie! You so cute! I can't believe you are teaching at Churchill! I heard you taught at Alta too. Congrats on your wedding. My mom told me that I got your announcement, but she never mailed it to me, so I never officially saw it. : ( Anyway, it looks like you are doing great! Blogs are the greatest because you can find friends from the past! Check out mine sometime www.calderwoodfamily.blogspot.com
Lisa (Foster) Calderwood
Post a Comment