We like to see my sister and her family whenever possible. The BYU vs UNLV game was the perfect opportunity. We meet in Las Vegas for the weekend and had a great time watching Matt play football.
Trey and David looking good in their Jersies.
Jenny is so cute in her BYU cheer outfit. At the game she came to sit with Devin and I. While she was with us she sang the cougar fight song and everyone around us was amazed.
2 comments:
You have some of the cutest nieces and nephews ever-I absolutely love the jerseys and especially the cheerleading outfit! That sounds like so much fun to be with them again. We miss you and hope all is well with you two!
I love love love the little cheer outfit! I bet Matt feels so supported by all of you! We miss you guys. It is time for you to visit now.
Post a Comment