Sunday, November 4, 2007

BYU 35, CSU 16

Devin's sister Natalie came down this weekend to watch the game. It was fun to see her. Everyone loves being around her.



My Aunt and Uncle and their daughter Sarah came to watch Matt. They may be Utah fans but they are still supportive.


I realized I had made a lot of posts about the BYU games, but I did not have any pictures of our favorite footballer. He had a great game, he had many tackles and blocked the pass for a 2-point coversion, almost intercepting it.


Jeremy Stoker. Now, Jeremy Bauman Stoker.

Since we were married, Jeremy has become a part of the Bauman family. We always invite him out with us and the entire family has a great time with him.

4 comments:

Alysha said...

I am so impressed-quite a few posts in such little time-I love it! It is so like your family to include everyone and make them feel like one of them-miss the Bauman family!

Nicole M said...

Dang, Jules we should have called you when we went to the BYU game last week!!! I didn't even think about it till I saw your blog! By the way, I checked out your slideshow and I LOVE the pictures you posted on there...way cute. We need to hang out SOON, we miss you guys.

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

You guys have all the BYU fun! Can't wait to see you soon!

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS GAMBLING ROBOT