Thursday, November 29, 2007

BYU 17, UTAH 10


The BYU vs Utah game was as always a down to the wire. We have to admit that we prefer blowouts but it was quite the game. We were yelling as loud as we could most of the 4th quarter. For those of you who do not know, my brother plays for BYU. He is number 35. He was awesome on Saturday, catching an interception and making quite a few tackles. He was even on the front page of the Sunday paper. GO MATT!!!!!

Here are a few pictures taken by my brother Richard.



4 comments:

Lisa said...

When I told my husband about your brother he knew exactly who he was. Says he's a great player and can't wait to watch him play next year. That's fun that you've been able to go to so many games. We feel lucky when we actually get to watch them on tv and not stream them through the internet.

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

julie,
reading your blog got me all excited again about that game. It was so exciting! It was so much fun to hang out with you guys! We love you lots!

Alysha said...

As disappointed as I was to see BYU beat the UofU, I was so excited to watch Matt play so well! Tucker's dad is such a fan and so I was proud to say that I know Bauman! Way to go!
Oh, and I can't wait to see you after Christmas. :)

Nicole M said...

Wasn't that such a great game??? And to think Matt is a part of that is so wonderful!! He did a great job this year. We only made it to one game, but it was SO much fun!! Anyway, I totally miss you!! Can't wait to see you at the friends Christmas party. Feel free to come visit before then though if you get a chance! Would love you to meet Mikayla :) HOpe you guys are doing well!