Monday, July 13, 2009

Disneyland

We went to California with a few other couples from our ward. It was a lot of fun. We went to Disneyland on July 3rd, which seems crazy. Even though we went on a busy day we did not stand in line for more than 30 min. We arrived at before 8:00 so we were there for the very first rides of the day. Also, we took advantage of the fast pass. I love Disneyland and thankfully I have a husband who loves anything that makes me happy. The next day we went to the beach. Check out our sweet rental car. Then on Sunday we saw the Queen Mary and went home. The trip was short ans sweet. Thanks Devin for the fun trip.

1 comments:

Alysha said...

Thank you so much for the call on my birthday-you are the best! I was hoping we could get together during the day with Nicole and the kids-maybe take a walk or something. Anyway, I know you are at camp and then have Mike's wedding-but after that! I love you and thanks again-it made my day to hear from you. :)