Monday, December 28, 2009

Sorry, I know it has been a very long time since I have blogged. I am not even sure if anyone still checks to see if I have updated. But in case anyone does look at my blog, here is Christmas with the Bauman Family.


We have a tradition to go sledding on Christmas Eve.



Here is our Nativity Scene.







Christmas Day Santa gave us shoes and a dog. We eventually want a real dog but a stuffed animal will have to do for now.


Matt gave all of us a football signed by the BYU starters.


Rich and Mere gave us all sleds. He sketched a fun name in each sled. The Busby's sled says Lightning McBusby (they love the movie cars).

5 comments:

Ashley said...

you guys are so cute! Looks like you had tons of fun. Miss you guys!

Idaho Stoker Family said...

Awesome that you blogged again!! I've been waiting! hahah pictures are adorable.

Danielle said...

Jules,
I'm excited to see you when I'm in town next. I hope I can make it to your shower but if not I would love to get together another day.
Love the shoes you got for Christmas! Super cute.

Justin and Shannon Sotelo said...

I am glad you finally posted again! :) I like to see what is going on in your life! It looks like you had a great Christmas!

Nicole M said...

Wow, can Matt get me a signed football too??? That's such a great gift! Jules, I'm proud of you for updating your blog. You need to do a post about your little baby on the way! That's big news! Let's go to a movie next week. Love ya