Totally agree! Glad you posted a picture because I would not have known off the top of my head what Jack J looked like! He does resemble him!!!
Oh my gosh I didn't even notice that he totally does!
Wow, I didn't even think about that, but they totally look alike!! That's too funny. Jules, I miss you!! Let's hang out soon!! Thank you SO much again for taking us to the airport...you guys are the best :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Totally agree! Glad you posted a picture because I would not have known off the top of my head what Jack J looked like! He does resemble him!!!
Oh my gosh I didn't even notice that he totally does!
Wow, I didn't even think about that, but they totally look alike!! That's too funny. Jules, I miss you!! Let's hang out soon!! Thank you SO much again for taking us to the airport...you guys are the best :)
Post a Comment