Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

It has been quite a while since my last post, but we finally have something to blog about. My family went down to Tuscon to visit my sister and her family over Easter. It was so much fun to play with the kiddos. We made up dances, used the easy bake oven (to make the worlds smallest birthday cake for my mom), played baseball, and celebrated Easter. What a fun weekend. Thanks Heidi!

3 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Thanks for updating! Cute pictures. It was so fun to see you last weekend...but we did not get enough time to talk about you!

Blake + Amy said...

Those kids are so cute in their Easter outfits! I am so excited for Mike and Jane. It is fun to see her with your fam. We can't wait to come to slc for the summer and see you!

Alysha said...

What great pictures! I can't believe how big your niece and nephews are-they are adorable!
It was so good to see you last week and I can't wait to see you again soon once I move back. :)