I am 27! This year my birthday was a blast. Saturday my family went swing dancing with Devin and I. It was so fun. I won the limbo contest and received a free pass to the Murray Arts Center. Devin also won a pass to the MAC from the raffle. On Sunday, my actually birthday, we had dinner at my mom's house. My mom made creme brulee for dessert. In the picture below I am holding the gift Devin gave me. It is a polyhedrea for my classroom. (I know I am a nerd for asking for a polyhedra)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
27
Posted by
Julie and Devin
at
2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Julie! Did you know that my dad plays at the MAC all the time. He's the Ken Foster Trio. That's fun that you guys go dancing there. Enjoy 27!
Happy Birthday! I feel terrible about not calling, but I hope you had a fabulous day. It looks like you guys all had such a great time dancing so I am sure it was a fun birthday! Love you and I hope to talk soon!
Happy Birthday!! It seems like you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Julie!! How fun to go dancing.
Hey! Happy late birthday. I love your birthday present. And for the record, one of my favorite gifts from my husband was a three-hole punch!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! Looks like fun. PS I am glad to see Mike with cute Jane.
Happy belated Birthday Julie! I hope everything is going well with you!
Hi Julie! This is Brooke Bradshaw How are you? Hey, we have a blog too....but it is private So, if you send me an email, I can email you back an invite to the blog! Hapopy Birthday!!! Brooklyn341@hotmail.com
Hey Julie--it's Cori Bowen. How are you? You're looking great! I found you from my cousin McCall's blog to Skyline class of 2000. The blogging world is so small. Any ways, just wanted to say hi!!!
Post a Comment