Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We're Going Private! Again!

So we have become paranoid about letting the whole world see the details about our lives. In short, we don't want the Queen of England browsing our blog! So because we also don't want to exclude our friends from our wonderfully perfect lives, we would like your email addresses so we can invite you!

27 comments:

Nicole M said...

for sure add me!

Kayla said...

stoker_fam@hotmail.com

Danielle said...

hey jules!!
add me!! alohadanielle@gmail.com
thanks!!

Reese said...

Count us in....let me kow if you need my email address.

Sarah said...

I'd love to be able to be updated on you... my email is ascollette@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Maquel said...

We for sure want to be added! maquel.evans@gmail.com

Jenny said...

jennygelwix@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

Hey Julie, I guess I thought your blog was private. I know you invited me before, so leave me a comment on my blog if you don't have my email address.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to keep seeing what you're up to! jfjeldsted@hotmail.com

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I want in!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! I'd love an invite to your blog. It's fun to check in once in a while. You guys look great!

Joan (Morgan) Taylor
joanmtaylor@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

ashliestoker@hotmail.com

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

our address is meree_d@hotmail.com

anneandryan said...

Please add me.

Blake + Amy said...

If you have been getting lots of hits from the UK I have an idea of who it might be and I hate to tell you, it's not her majesty! ameclayton@gmail.com

Alysha said...

Me too!

Jessica said...

jessicapwilde@hotmail.com

mj said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog!

marejl@gmail.com

Matt and Lindsay Bauman said...

lindzbauman@gmail.com

Idaho Stoker Family said...

YOu guys have to add us!!
lseinc@hotmail.com

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

and us!
meree_d@hotmail.com

Lauren said...

I don't know if I am too late or not, but please invite me too:)

t.t.turner said...

tallyoturner@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey julie!! I found your blog from Rich & Merediths . . . here's my email smile9753 {at} yahoo {dot} com

email me and I'll send you a link to our blog!!

Ann said...

Stoker....It's Overson!! I hope I am not too late...add us or I will fight you!! ha ha ha Our email address is: bishop_anne@hotmail.com

dave&abby johnson family said...

wynterajohnson@yahoo.com