Thursday, November 20, 2008

New York City

Devin and I went to NYC. I forgot my camera so these pictures are from my phone. After we drove into the city and paid $40 for parking (ahhhh!), We stopped at the best cupcake shop. Then we walked around Central Park and renacted Enchanted j.k. We had tickets to see South Pacific at the Lincoln Center which was amazing. After the play we headed down to Canal Street and did some street shopping then went to dinner in Little Italy. After dinner I told Devin I had to buy some clothes, or it would not be a complete NY trip. So, we made a stop at H&M. We only had one day so we had to fit in all of my favorite things about NY. Oh, don't forget the Gray's Papaya hot dogs.
















5 comments:

Blake + Amy said...

Fun!! That so reminds me of going with you a few years ago. What an epic trip! Do you remember running to catch the subway with hot dogs in hand and intensely asking the ticket guy for directions? Hahaha what a fun city.

Jessica said...

I love NYC!!!

Sarah said...

Oh my heck, that looks like so much fun. I have never been to NYC and I would LOVE to go! I'm jealous... ;)

Alysha said...

What a fabulous city! I would love to go with Tucker one of these days. It looks like you two had a great time. What were you doing there anyway?

Nicole M said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you posted these pictures. They are so great (gotta love cupcakes too). Thanks for coming over the other day...it was so fun to hang with you guys and play games! And I'm STILL loving Mikaylas hat you gave her! You guys are the best.