This week I have been setting up my room and getting ready for the students to come next week. I am really excited for school to start. I changed rooms this year so I had to create new bulletin boards. Thanks to Meredith and my Mom's help the room is ready for school.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good Luck! I am glad you survived our weekend at the Stoker nuthouse. (It just takes a little getting used to, my dear.) Your room looks great, its fun to see where you spend your days.
It's so crazy to me that you are a teacher! I mean, it makes total sense, I guess I still feel like I should be a student in that classroom...
Your room is darling, but I wouldn't expect anything less. :)
Your room looks great! I would love to see you in action because I know you would be absolutely fabulous. :)
It was so good to see you but i hate that we didn't get enough time to chat. I guess you will just have to plan on coming to San Diego-oh wait, you already are!
Your room looks SO good! Nice job! I can't believe you are a teacher, I wish I could come sit in on one of your classes and observe, how fun would that be! I am sad we did not get nearly enough time to chat at the shower!!! I will see you in a few weeks though!
Your room looks great! I always feel a little nostaligic this time of year. I kind of wish I were setting up my classroom too. Good luck with everything!
P.S. I ran into Barry Peterson last Tuesday. Seeing him always reminds me of you and our math days.
Looks fun Julie! Can't believe you have your own class room!
Yay your classroom looks so good! How fun!!!
Post a Comment