Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom


My mom's birthday was this week. We had fun making dinner and this trifle for deseret (Devin cut up all the fruit!). Thanks mom for all you do for us!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

oh I love marianne tell her happy birthday from me too i miss her!

Nicole M said...

Yummy that trifle looks so good! Happy birthday to marianne! Hey we need to get together again and have an American Idol party. I'll call ya!

Alysha said...

Happy Birthday Marianne! She deserves a fabulous day so I hope you treated her well!

Blake and Amy Clayton said...

Happy birthday Aunt Marianne!! We are so excited to see you and Devin this summer.

Rich said...

We wish we could have been there for the birthday bash! Any celebration is a great time to see the family we love.
Rich & Mere