Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wedding Photos




Some of the pictures that my brother Rich took outside the temple. The second photo is my sisters boys: Trey (8), David (6), Caleb (1). The third photo includes our brothers and sisters and our friends. The last photo is of course my parents and Devin's parents.






Devin and I love to dance so we had so much fun dancing at our wedding. It was a wonderful night. The second picture is of my brother Mike and my sisters son Caleb. The last picture is me and my sisters daughter Jennifer.



Before Lindsay's and Matt's reception we all put on our wedding dresses to get a memorable picture. All three couples (Rich and Mere, Julie and Devin, and Matt and Lindsay) were married within 6 weeks of each other.

3 comments:

Alysha said...

What a beautiful wedding it was! I still can't get over how gorgeous you were in that dress. I was so honored to be a bridesmaid at such a fabulous wedding!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

What a fun picture with all of you in your dresses, not many families can have a picture like that! It was sure fun to see you guys this weekend...we loved you house!

lindsay said...

how fun to have a picture of the three couples. I hope things are calming down for you. I'm so glad I got to come to the wedding and see you this summer. You look beautiful!