Thursday, August 16, 2007

Devin's First Time Shaving His Head



Devin was worried about loosing his hair so we thought we better see what it looked like all cut off. He looks very good with a shaved head so now he does not have to worry about going bald.

2 comments:

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Yay! Devin it looks great! Rich has been toying with the idea of shaving his head as well...who knows! We love your blog! I am so excited about blogging. I have one question...how do you set up "friends who blog". I tried but it didn't work very well. We love you guys and miss you lots!

Julie and Devin said...

Hi Mere I am glad to share this info with you because I did not have anyone to ask. First sign in then click on the customize page. Then on the right side you can add a page element. It will then give you a list of options and you want to pick the add blog link list. The just copy and past the blog address you want to post. Let me know if you have any other questions. I am just trying to figure out this blogging thing as well.
Julie