Yeah that's right! We went to HSM 3 on opening night! (Emma and Andrea would be proud). For those of you who don't speak Disney, HSM 3 stands for High School Musical 3. It was the best one yet. I may have dragged Devin to it, but I'm sure he enjoyed all the cheesy teen drama. Personally, I can not get enough so you better believe it will be a regular staple at my house when it comes out on DVD! Don't forget the soundtrack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Way to go guys! Emma will be very impressed, she got to go see it over the weekend for a friend's birthday. I was glad that I didn't have to drag the whole family to see it on opening weekend but I think I will have to make up an excuse to take Jordan and Halle to see it soon.
WOW, I am SO impressed you got Devin to go! I bet your students think their teacher is pretty cool to go on opening night!
Julie!!! It's Sarah Jerman (well, Collette now :) I found you through Lisa's blog and wanted to say hi! You look so great and it looks like things are going well for you... I'm going to add you to my blog list, I'd love to keep in touch via our blogs. BTW, I love the Highschool Musical movies... aren't they great? :)
Haha i saw it too on friday after opening night. i am so proud of devin for making it thru the whole thing! :P natalie
Becky and I just went to this last night and I LOVED it!! I was dancing in my chair. When it comes out on video we've GOT to get together and watch it...just like old times :)
Post a Comment