We spent the weekend in Seattle going to the BYU game and visiting my brother Mike and Devin's brother Jared and his family. It is a beautiful city. I loved it! The first two pictures are of Pike's maket place. It was a lot of fun. They have great shopping and food.
The North Face Store was Devin's favorite. He and I bought quite a bit of apparel there. We had to drag ourselves out in order to save our pocket books.
After the game on Saturday we went to the Crab Pot. It was a fun restaurant. Thses three guys are the only ones who actually ordered crab. However I tasted it and it was good.
3 comments:
I love how you guys support your brother and go to the games. Are you going to go to the BYU/Airforce game in November? We'll be at that one!
What a great trip to a great city with your great family! I am sure Matt really appreciates all of you getting to the games. Though I am a Ute fan, I will always cheer Matt on!
Julie all that food in that pile makes me want to vomit! But I bet Matt was so happy you guys came!
Post a Comment