Monday, June 16, 2008

Anniversary




Devin and I have been married one year today, June 16. I have loved everyday. Devin is a wonderful husband and he is perfect for me. He is very patient and kind. I am lucky to be married to such a wonderful man.
I am going to use the idea of my sister-in-law and list all the things we have done this first year of marriage.
1. Went to California on our honeymoon.
2. Went to Disneyland.
3. Went to the Broadway Musical, Wicked.
4. Bought our first home.
5. Went to Lake Powell with my family.
6. Had season tickets to BYU football. Thanks mom!
7. Went to Vegas for the BYU vs. UNLV game.
8. Went to the Las Vegas Bowl with both families.
9. Spent Thanksgiving in Idaho with Devin's family.
10. Spent Christmas in Utah with my entire family.
11. Went skiing many times during this excellent ski season.
12. Ran the Country Music Half Marathon in Tennesee.
13. Went dancing at the Wild Horse Saloon.
14. Tasted the best pancakes at the Pancake Pantry in Nashville.
15. Finished my third year of teaching math at Churchill Jr. High.
16. Went dancing many times.
17. Girls trip to Arizona to visit my sister.
18. Had fun being together.

2 comments:

Maquel said...

Happy anniversary, Julie and Devin! I don't think I really saw your engagement photos. Very nice.

Alysha said...

Happy Anniversary! I feel honored that I could be apart of your special day. It was a fabulous wedding and you were absolutely stunning. Oh, and my bridesmaid dress has gotten a lot of wear so thank you!