Friday, February 29, 2008

I have been tagged. Our Exciting Married Life.



What’s his name? Devin Newell Stoker

How long have you been married? 8 months


How long did you date? 9 months


How old is he? 25


Who said I love you first? Devin


Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.


Who asked out who first? He asked me to go dancing. (I guess he made all the first moves)


Who proposed? Devin proposed at my house after a fun day of snowshoeing
.

Who eats more? He eats much more than me.


Who is taller? Devin (by almost a foot).


Who is smarter? Devin is very smart. In school he gets A's with about half the amount of studying that I would have to do.


Who does laundry? me


Who does the dishes? We both take turns doing the dishes.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do but if I go to sleep before Devin I take the entire bed.


Who pays the bills? Both of us.


Who mows the lawn? We wish we had a lawn to mow. Right now our yard has the desert landscape.


Who cooks dinner? We usually eat at my mom's house after we both run on the treadmill. Thanks MOM!


Who drives when you are together? Devin.


Who is more stubborn? Definitely me.


Who is cleaner? We both are a little bit messy but I would say Devin is cleaner.


Who has more siblings? Devin does. He has 9 brothers and sisters.

Who wears the pants in the family? I don't know.


Whose parents do you see more often? My parents, we are there almost everyday to run. We love hanging out with mom and dad. We also love seeing Devin's parents. They live in Idaho Falls so we get to see them regularly.

7 comments:

Nicole M said...

I love that pic of you guys! Cute "tag" there. When I read that you guys have been married 9 months, I thought, "Wow, that's the amount of time Wes and I were married when we got pregnant!" Crazy. Time just flies!! Anyway, it was SOOOO much fun hanging out with you guys tonight! Can't wait till we can do it again on Tuesday!

Reese said...

Cute picture.......Glad to see you are keeping Devin in line (and in shape!) Good luck with the race training, I would give anything to be able to run right now:)

Blake + Amy said...

I love it! You and Devin are such a great match. I miss you guys!!!

Alysha said...

Such a cute picture of you two! I loved the post-you two are perfect for each other. Thanks again for coming to the party-it was so much fun seeing you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! It's so good to hear from you. I have to be honest, Chad's the one doing the blog. I haven't been real into it yet, but maybe someday I'll get there. I'd love to keep in touch with you, too. Feel free to email me. joanmtaylor@hotmail.com

Guymon Family said...

Hey Julie
How are you? I just found your blog and thought I'd say hi. Congrats on your marriage! That's cool you're a teacher...I'll have to come visit sometime!
Good to see you
Dee Baer Guymon

Afton McFee said...

Hi Julie,
I found your blog from another friends blog and wanted to say hello. (by the way this is afton ward from high school). It sounds like things are going great for you guys. I can't believe you teach at Churchill, it just seems like yesterday i went there too! Anyway if you get a second check my blog out and maybe we can keep in touch.
Take Care