On Christmas day I opened our Christmas present from Mike and Rich and Meredith. It was a letter that said,
Bauman Brothers Semi-Professional Painting
For a Limited Time Only! We will paint any yellow walls for free.
So they came and painted two rooms in our house for our Christmas present. It was the best present. We had ugly yellow walls and now we have beautiful beige/brown walls. Below is the before and after pictures.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Painting
Posted by
Julie and Devin
at
7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I absolutely love the bedroom-it looks fabulous with that new paint! I can't believe I haven't seen your house yet-you may have to post a few more pictures for me. I am going to be in town at the end of the month and am hoping we can all get together!
Your bedroom looks so great! I haven't seen you in practically decades...I really liked your Halloween Costumes from way back as well. xoxo
Wow what an awesome present!!! Now I have to come over and see it :) When can we stop by?
Post a Comment