Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Day












Here are a few highlights from Christmas Day. Everyone in our family was at my mom and dad's house this year. It was definately a full house and I loved every minute. One of the gifts that was not pictured was the wii. We have had so much fun playing the sports games. Even my dad enjoyed playing golf and he does not like any video games. We also had my grandma play golf. She had a blast and it was fun to watch. As for me, Devin gave me so many new outfits. He has wonderful taste. I love Christmas because I am around my family and friends. It is such a exciting time of year and I love the spirit of the season.




2 comments:

Blake and Amy Clayton said...

Looks like so much fun! You got Grandma to play?!! haha. We loved seeing you over the break. Good luck as school starts up again.

Blog oF Brown said...

Stoker! Somehow I knew you still played with action figurines! I still can't believe that you brought "My Little Ponies" to the Philippines..