Tuesday, September 4, 2007

BYU 20, Arizona 7


Go BYU!!!!! Devin and I are both die hard BYU fans. My brother Matt is playing this year on special teams and is 2nd string linebacker. Each team members' families get to order these great shirts.

5 comments:

Blake and Amy Clayton said...

Yay for Matt. I love your blog! It is so fun to see all these great pics. It was wonderful to see you two in August! Come visit us!

Nicole M said...

GO COUGARS!! I love the matching shirts and I'm so jealous you get to go to all the games! Wes and I are going to try to make the game near the end of September, so we'll give you a call and come say hi or something. Hope to see you guys soon!

Barb said...

You guys are such a cute couple!! I stumbled on your blog from Blake and Amy's and I'm so happy to see you again, Julie! My hubby and I honeymooned at Disneyland, too- isn't it the best??!!

Katie M. said...

Julie!
I haven't said seen you in a while-= it's katie cannon miller. Congrats on your marriage!!! You were a gorgeous bride!!! How are things going? (I'd say pretty good::))).... My only objection to you is your die hard BYU football blood. Let's not let it interefere with a friendship! ha ha. jes kidding. Cute blog. Our's is chrisandkatiecmiller.blogspot.com should you get super bored. Have fun!!!! Stay in touch

Jenny and Brett said...

Julie! I am surprised I haven't wondered on to your blog before now! Congratulations on getting married recently! Yeah, now we can keep in touch!!
Jenny Borg (Castleton)